Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk Review

c williams's review of Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk

“NEVER SELL WITH BAIRSTOW EVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”

Written on: 22/07/2010 by c williams (1 review written)

NEVER SELL WITH BAIRSTOW EVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost the house I was buying when the sale of my house fell through as a direct result of Bairstow Eves complete and utter incompetence. They encouraged me to accept what they presented as a cash offer and took my house off the market after a week. For six weeks, I and the estate agent of the house I was buying, asked repeatedly for proof of the buyers finances and was told 'he was reliable and they had dealt with him before and I had nothing to worry about'. Finally six weeks later, they told me that it was not a cash offer, the buyer had been trying to get a mortgage and was unable to do so. The sale fell through and I lost the house I was buying. I also lost the £500 I had spent on the survey. Bairstow Eves Acocks Green are the most incompetent, inefficient, unprofessional group of people I have ever had the misfortune to come across. They repeatedly failed to return calls, failed to make basic checks, left messages for other people on my answer-phone, and were generally hopeless. I am amazed they managed to blink and breathe at the same time without support. DO NOT PUT THE SALE OF YOUR HOUSE IN THEIR HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sell Property

Used to

• Acocks Green

Location

Acocksbairstowsarebrill's Response to c williams's Review

Written on: 28/10/2010

I found this review not helpful because i can not priase the staff of this wonderful office enough. They have sold many houses for me and people that i know. I think that you need to remember that these people are HUMAN!!! They cant promise to sell your property but i know from experiance they try harder than any other estate agent....maybe you should look around and see how many houses that they sell compared to other estate agents before you slander them. i hope that nobody pays any attention to your biased review.

Benjibob's Response to c williams's Review

Written on: 28/12/2010

Do you happen to work for them? We also had horrendous problems with them.