Kellogg's Kickstart Special K Review

Guest's review of Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

“I tried this diet just as a taster to see if it made...”

Written on: 22/07/2010

I tried this diet just as a taster to see if it made any difference to my weight so i could review it to other people. I found that the taste made me feel ill after a while because the cereal to me tasted dry and very bland so matter how many other flavours i tried none of them suited me. I tried adding fruit e.t.c but it still tasted quite plain. It didn't fill me up enough and found myself half the time looking for food.

Before this diet i had porridge instead, once in the morning and most of the time it saw me through till dinner, i added one tablespoon of sugar and some sliced bananna or strawberries e.t.c and i must say i managed to get a new taste everyday, it also kept me full up over such a long period of time it was unbelievable, the best part being it burns off the fat slowly so you have enough energy and end up feeling full. In a week i managed to lose 5 pounds which i must say astonished me beyond belief as i have been on a weight watchers diet since january and have never managed to lose so much!

So porridge over special k!