Enchanted Foaming Sugar Scrubs Review

tinateaspoon's review of Enchanted Foaming Sugar Scrubs

Enchanted Foaming Sugar Scrubs

Enchanted foaming sugar scrubs are the best scrubs I...”

Written on: 21/07/2010 by tinateaspoon (41 reviews written)

Enchanted foaming sugar scrubs are the best scrubs I have ever tried. I am completely addicted to them now and won't use anything else! I have dry sensitive skin, and generally find it hard to find products that are gentle enough for my skin. Enchanted scrubs exfoliate effectively yet gently, and because they are sugar based they don't leave horrible gritty bits at the bottom of the bath!

What is more, they are made with jojoba oil, which means they leave my skin really soft and moisturised. They come in a huge variety of scents, and there really is something for everyone on the scent list. I have tried a lot of the scents by now, and my favourites so far include SubLIME- a delicious line scent with caramel and marshamallow undertones; Chocolate Truffle- a beautifully rich chocolate praline scent that is good enough to eat; and Atlanta- a delicate, pure apple scent. All Enchanted products are handmade to order, so everything will be beautifully fresh.

The scrubs cost £7.50 for a 200g pot, which contains about 250g of scrub. The scrubs are of a more solid consistency than standard runny scrubs that are sold in tubes. This means I am able to use the exact quantity of scrub that I need, so there is no wasteage. I have also found I need less of these scrubs than the standard scrubs I was using previously, as they create a beautiful lather and I can really feel them working. All in all, I think this makes them great value for money.

Enchanted foaming sugar scrubs can be bought from www.enchantedbath.co.uk . If you can have any questions at all or are looking for any skincare advice then get in touch with Enchanted via the "contact us" button on the website, they are super friendly and very knowledgable, and always happy to help.

A truly fabulous body scrub.