Hays Travel www.haystravel.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Hays Travel www.haystravel.co.uk

“I went to get some quotes for a holiday through Hays...”

Written on: 20/07/2010

I went to get some quotes for a holiday through Hays Bolton Branch, the staff look bored and have no enthusiasm. I was hardly asked any questions apart from how much I wanted to spend and was shown holidays which didnt meet my needs so I chose to go and book through First Choice.

Unfortunately I used Hays Bolton branch to purchase Euros for this holiday as it is next door to my office...what a mistake!! I rang in the morning and they offered me 1.16 Euro to the pound so I went in at lunch & purchased £600 and was told they dont give receipts as the computer doesnt allow and as I was in a rush I accepted this. When I got back to the office I realised the amount she had given me only worked out to 1.15 so I rang to advise them of their mistake. I was told in a particularly rude and condescending manner that I def misheard & they couldnt help me any further. I assure you there is nothing wrong with my ears, in fact I wrote it down as they said it. 6 Euros may be nothing to them but it is to most people in a recession! The fact is, their customer service is DIRE and their attitudes STINK so dont go anywhere near them if you want A) a suitable holiday and B) the best deal on currency.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?