iCandy Apple Review

iCandy Apple

“Icandy Peach ”

Written on: 19/07/2010

Icandy Peach

The design, the features and the ease of use of the Icandy Peach really appealed to me. The waiting time for the Peach was quite long (the baby arrived before the buggy!). I am pleased with my Icandy, however their customer service is a bit lacking. I wasnt told I needed adapters for the Maxi Cosi car seat by the local stockists. The order was placed for the adapters but after numerous phone calls to the store I kept getting reassurances that the adapters would arrive soon. After 6 weeks of waiting the local stockist advised me to phone Icandy but I couldnt find a phone number for them so I sent an email, the reply I got back from them re. the adapters was to place an order with the local stockist. I emailed them back to say I had placed an order but I hadnt received any news about the order. I didnt get a reply to my 2nd email. The adapters did arrive eventually in the store, and are very easy to use and worth the long wait !!

In short: Great product, lousy customer care.

• Travel Systems