Written on: 19/07/2010
We have just returned from St. Ives and had the worst holiday ever!!! The Chalet was damp, cupboard doors hanging off, mattresses stank, toliet was disgusting, shower was horrible, black mould everywhere. Bedroom windows were covered in black mould and condensation. Waste water pipes broke!! Settee and chairs stank. We will never stay in a John Fowler site again. Please don't take young children there you don't know what they might catch!!!
As rated by real users
"Great staff Mary and Peter so ..." Read More
"Pleasantly surprised! Cheap an..." Read More
"Couldnt ask for much more!" Read More
"Poor value" Read More
"October 14/15th trelawne manor..." Read More