Sicily by Car, www.sbc.it Review

Guest's review of Sicily by Car, www.sbc.it

“My car rental was booked through Car Italy & Tours in...”

Written on: 18/07/2010

My car rental was booked through Car Italy & Tours in the USA and Sicily By Car and AutoEuropa somehow became involved in the rental process. The rental was picked up and used without any problem during my stay throughout Italy. Six months after my vacation was complete, I received a charge from AutoEuropa for approximately $75 USD. I had lots of trouble getting an answer regarding what the charge was for, but it ended up being a charge for entering a limited traffic area in the city of Pisa. I went ahead and honored the charge. Eight months after my vacation was complete, I received another charge for another $75 USD from AutoEuropa. I still have yet to receive word on the reason why this charge was assessed. I just don't like the fact that they charge your account based upon having your signed rental authorization without notifying you ahead of time. I ended up changing my credit card number to prevent future charges like this, as there seems to be no end to it.

• 10/2009

Date of hire (month/year)

• Italy, Rome Airport

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Average

Choice of vehicles