Qualcast Panther 30 Review

rosie5's review of Qualcast Panther 30

Qualcast Panther 30

“Bought a Panther 30 July 16th 2010, reviewed one star...”

Written on: 16/07/2010 by rosie5 (1 review written)

Bought a Panther 30 July 16th 2010, reviewed one star as the only good point it has is being lightweight, you will not injure yourself when you throw it across the garden. If thinking about purchasing invest in a magnifying glass to read the "instruction manual" ( the most unhelpfull I have ever come across ) grass cut is rubbish whichever setting it is on the grass collector is even worse. I read the reviews and took a chance all I can say is whoever writes a good review on this works for Qualcast.

• Other

Power Type

Guest's Response to rosie5's Review

Written on: 25/05/2011

I don't work for Qualcast and i really like this machine. The manual was not brilliant but this is possibly the most simple & obvious machine to use so if you have half a brain you can figure it all out in 5 minutes. The grass collector isn't great and it does spill out the sides, but for £19 what do you expect. I think your problem is that you want the earth and aren't prepared to pay for it. Next time don't be such a cheapskate.

Guest's Response to rosie5's Review

Written on: 27/05/2011

Sorry, but I disagree with you (and I don't work for qualcast)

I think the mower is exponentially easier to use than an electric mower, especially for small lawns.

We have a front and back lawn, both of which are small and it does a great job.

It's true that the grass box is not very good, but it does catch some grass.

I bought the mower as I needed something more convenient and I wanted lawn stripes.

It's more convenient, but the lawn roller needs to be heavier as it only just gives noticeable stripes

For the money I can't complain and perhaps your problem is that you were expecting too much for your money or perhaps you got a faulty unit? :)