Fisher & Paykel DD 603 Double Drawer Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

ChildishPhil's review of Fisher and Paykel DD 603 Double Drawer

“I bought my Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawer DD603SS in...”

Written on: 15/07/2010 by ChildishPhil (1 review written)

I bought my Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawer DD603SS in 2004. It cost over £900 so I expected a trouble-free few years of use from it. It first broke down within a few months when it refused to drain the drawers. The engineers fixed it by draining the machine nd then leaving us. So, within days it was doing it again. Again we called the engineers back and they fixed it again. This time with a look into the machine and replacing some parts. But after a while longer we had the same problem yet again. This time the year's warranty period was over and we were faced with a £90 callout charge for a beast that had never functioned adequately.

The problems have continued unabated until now I just will not spend any more money on it. It is literally, throwing money down the drain.

The product is not fit for purpose and I would advise anyone considering buying one to forget it. They're rubbish!

• More than 1 year