Berketex Bride, Kingston Review

Guest's review of Berketex Bride, Kingston

“Berketex Brides are generally awful. They will take...”

Written on: 15/07/2010

Berketex Brides are generally awful. They will take your money and if anything goes wrong instead of going out of their way to help you, its the opposite - you are on your own, forget your money you've lost it. You're left to make the best out of a bad decision - shopping at berketex. DON'T DO IT!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 31/08/2011

I totally agree, worst service I have ever had to deal with. After problems with my back posture through no fault of my own the dress I have paid in full is no longer suitable for me. They are not willing to offer me another dress or any kind of refund as a good will gesture, so I have took it upon myself to sell it privately due to lack of help & stress from Berketex. I also paid £25 towards alterations prior to this which I no longer need due to me selling the dress & now they will not let me take my dress that i have paid for from the shop to sell it unless I pay for the alterations in full which is £100!! I am so mad & upset that they do not seem bothered by helping me out, I have done nothing but stress thanks to there poor service. They just want your money & then nothing more to do with you.
They seem to think I may get my money back from alterations should I write to head office & ask for it, what kind of service is that, if anything they should pay me my £25 back.
I would never recommend anyone to buy from there, stay well clear!!