Wilson Staff Ci7 Review

Guest's review of Wilson Staff Ci7

Wilson Staff Ci7

“I played with the callaway big birtha 06 irons for the...”

Written on: 14/07/2010

I played with the callaway big birtha 06 irons for the last two years. I was looking for a players club as the big birtha were starting to feel a little chuncky. I was wanting to hit the ball with more accuracy and unable to work the ball from right to left. I bought these irons because a friend had a set and said they were as close as you could get to a blade without sacrificing forgiveness. I have to tell you i was not a fan of wilson! come on wilson??? Do yourself a favor and buy some nowwwwww! These clubs feel a little heavy at first but cut through the grass like butter! I have shaved at least 5 strokes off my game with prostaff ci7 irons. I can honestly say now i know what they mean by work the ball! I was mid to low 80 player and have shot in the 70's twice since i bought these> I got them off ebay for 225.00 shipping included.........Did i mention they are eye catchers! Your friends will say wilson come on wilson??? and kick there _ss!