Weihrauch HW77 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Guest's review of Weihrauch HW77

“Have had my HW77 for 5 years it is still as powerful...”

Written on: 13/07/2010

Have had my HW77 for 5 years it is still as powerful and accurate as when i first shot it my best shot was 120 yrd rabbit head shot.

nothing bad to say about it.

perfect german enginering

• Accuracy

• Handling

Glugskiclumfum's Comment

Written on: 20/12/2010

I found this review not helpful because... Just the sort of claptrap we airgunners could well do without. If the claim of a 120 yard head shot is true, which I doubt very much, then this writer is guilty of the worst kind of irresponsible behaviour. Any proper hunter knows that with an air rifle, even an FAC one, you NEVER shoot at any living creature at more than around 40 - 45 yards maximum. This is the sort of idiotic claim that'll get our hobby/sport banned - the ban everything brigade will believe it, however ridiculous it is.

Spring Gun Lover's Comment

Written on: 30/04/2011

couldn't agree more. does this joker think he is fooling anybody who has half a clue about air rifles. mind you my best shot was a starling at 2000 yds (i did that with a gat gun. lol )

Keith10284's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2012

Yeah me too, I was shooting tin cans in Cairo with mine lol