Boohoo - www.boohoo.com Review

samsamC's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“I wouldn't recommend to an enemy let alone a friend....”

Written on: 13/07/2010 by samsamC (1 review written)

I wouldn't recommend to an enemy let alone a friend. The customer service is appalling! Paid next day delivery, 10 days later still waiting. Was told to track the package myself using the courier website. The courier website said they'd tried to deliver 3 times and left a card each time - liars I did not recieve any cards form them and am starting to doubt they ever attempted to deliver in the first place! Regardless I PAID for next day delivery therefore expected the package the next day.

After phoneing and speaking to a lady I asked for the package to be delivered to an alterative address and was told that I would incurr a £15 charge for this as it was a different area! I then gave a local address and the lady confirmed it would arrive next day.

I phoned back to confirm the address and spoke to a young man who told me he couldn't confirm the delivery date- once I told him a lady had confimred tomorrow he put me on hold then said "that lady what you spoke to is the sipervisor". Dear god. Avoid at all costs. Their stuff looks good and cheap but you really do get what yuo pay for.

Stick with the fabulous ASOS who have got it all right.

• £35.00