Apple iPhone 3GS Review

• Reception

• Style

luckyx's review of Apple iPhone 3GS

Apple iPhone 3GS

“I have had my iPhone 3GS for nine months now and for...”

Written on: 12/07/2010 by luckyx (1 review written)

I have had my iPhone 3GS for nine months now and for me there is no going back. The memory on mine is 16GB, which is sufficient for me but you can also buy it with a 32GB memory capacity. The range of apps that you can buy is quite amazing as some of them help you in your every day life (eg. ShopShop which is used as a shopping list) whilst others include games which make sure that you are never bored.

When using the internet through a 3G connection, it is a little slower than a wifi connection but that is to be expected. It is exceptionally easy to surf the web on an iPhone 3GS, thanks to the large screen.

Making calls on the iPhone 3GS is also very easy and I personally have never had any problems. However, I know that you can buy it on the Orange network whilst I am with O2.

The camera is also a decent 3MP and photos look quite good.

Overall, I love my iPhone 3GS and it is the perfect phone for me, but you should probably do some more research to determine whether it is the right phone for you.