Sebo x4 Review

• Style

• Service & Support

WalterMiddleton's review of Sebo x4

Sebo x4

“The Sebo X4 Automatic is a very capable cleaner. It...”

Written on: 12/07/2010 by WalterMiddleton (3 reviews written)

The Sebo X4 Automatic is a very capable cleaner. It looks a little old fashioned but does its job very well indeed. The carpets look good when they are finished and when we look after our daughters two German Shepards it deals with the hair and rubbish very easily. The cleaner works well on all types of surface, we have carpets, tiles and wood and have found no problems. At first it seems a little on the clumsy side and may be a bit heavy for some to carry upstairs. I manage OK and I am 70 next birthday! It really comes into its own as soon as you switch on and somehow seems to loose its weight - in other words it works really well. The machine can appear a little unstable with its long hose attached when cleaning stairs for example but I find that putting the machine next to the bottom step cures this. Similarly when using it to to dust window sills etc. just don't overstretch the hose and the machine should be OK. It comes with a long flex and I haven't found it necessary to use any extension leads. I can't comment on service and support from Sebo as I haven't needed any other than buying replacement bags and similar consumables from local dealers. Overall a good machine that does its job very efficiently.

• More than 1 year