Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

Guest's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“I booked an appointment at this store on Berners...”

Written on: 11/07/2010

I booked an appointment at this store on Berners Street for their 2 week sample sale and regretted it almost immediately. The attitude and approach of the staff (or at least the one I saw) is bullish, arrogant and unhelpful. Every time I tried a dress on I felt as though I was on a game show with 30 seconds on the clock to decide which of the dresses I was going to buy. She spent most of the time telling me how I should be feeling and implied I should disregard the feedback from my sister as it was my day. Also I was told not to worry about budget as 'savings could be made elsewhere'!

I completely agree with the other feedback left here about the beautiful designs being let down by the staff attitude problem.

Youngwoman's Comment

Written on: 31/08/2012

This is exactly my experience too - avoid the Berners St store! I do not believe the positive reviews of this store are authentic.