LifeSource Water Filtration Unit Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of LifeSource Water Filtration Unit

LifeSource Water Filtration Unit

“My wife did alot of research before we got our...”

Written on: 10/07/2010

My wife did alot of research before we got our Lifesource system about 1 year ago. At first I was a little sceptical about if it would improve our heavy chlorinated and hard water. I can honesty say that I am pleasantly surprised with the results. Chlorine gone and hardness reduced, ie. less spots and easier to clean. Skin feels great and water tastes like it should,..like water!! My wife andd I have both always had problems with very dry skin, but not anymore. I had read mixed reveiws but have found that our system does everything that the company rep said it would. Great value for money.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Lexusry's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2010

I found this review not helpful because...IT DID NOT EXPLAIN WHAT MAINTENANCE IS REQUIRE, HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY, AND HOW MUCH IT COST

Guest's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2011

@LEXUSRY

They claim a \"limited 10 year warranty\" for their \"Beotron\" series systems. Their base unit the \"1620\" is about $3,500. Zero maintenance (unless you get their sediment filter [extra hardware, filter must be replaced at some interval]). They claim a 2.2 million gallon service life (16-25 years) after which you can \"refill\" the carbon contents for $200 or replace the entire unit for a \"quarter of the cost\" I just talked to a sales guy at the Westlake, CA Home Improvement show.