All Saints - www.allsaintsshop.co.uk Review

hollyharrison's review of All Saints - www.allsaintsshop.co.uk

“I usually buy from the All Saints shops and haven't...”

Written on: 10/07/2010 by hollyharrison (5 reviews written)

I usually buy from the All Saints shops and haven't had any difficulty with this. However, my mother wanted a cardigan which wasn't in stock in the stores so I bought it online. Firstly when the cardigan didn't arrive on time I called customer service. They told me that it had been delivered correctly and that they couldn't help me any more. I had to make a lot of phone calls in order to find out that they had delivered it to an incorrect address. When I informed All Saints of this they then promised to deliver another cardigan. This arrived and I gave it to my mother who found that it was damaged. Of course, I then had to organise the return of the cardigan, which was more hassle, as you can't return mail order goods to the shops on the high street. I then requested a refund and now, two months after the order was initially placed, this still has only partially been actioned and I am still emailing All Saints about it. I would recommend the shops but not the mail order service.

• Cardigan 65 GBP

• A few weeks late

Hollyharrison's Response to hollyharrison's Review

Written on: 01/10/2010

It is now 1st October and I have still not received a full refund for the cardigan despite numerous emails to All Saints (many of which are never answered).

Hlblondon's Response to hollyharrison's Review

Written on: 07/10/2010

sounds typical. I also had similar problems (sent me shoes in DIFFERENT sizes!), arranged the return. I was told that UPS would be collecting it and had no problems. Yesterday (a month after the collection) I received an invoice from UPS for £24 for the collection!!! I am on the phone with All Saints now to try and sort out their mess, yet again!