The Watch Lab - www.thewatchlab.co.uk Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of The Watch Lab - www.thewatchlab.co.uk

“Having previously only used Watch Labs for ad hoc...”

Written on: 09/07/2010

Having previously only used Watch Labs for ad hoc battery changes, albeit over a number of years, I recently needed to have all of my late father's watches serviced and repaired. The service form Steve in the Manchester Arndale store was truly exceptional. I was treated with great courtesy and patience at what was a difficult time for me.

Unbeknown to me, 3 of the watches are fairly valuable, but of course all have huge sentimental value. Steve spent considerable time talking me through the watches themselves, their manuafcturing "history" and the various repairs that were necessary/advisable/possible, including as to the very old gold bracelet on one of the watches.

I was updated by phone (and even letter on one occasion) as to progress and nothing was too much trouble.

I don't use the word outstanding lightly, but in this instance the service truly was.

• 2,000.00