Home Learning College - www.homelearningcollege.com Review

viktor666's review of Home Learning College - www.homelearningcollege.com

“I have done Java Programmer course. The study...”

Written on: 09/07/2010 by viktor666 (1 review written)

I have done Java Programmer course. The study materials provided are good and professional even that I have found few mistakes in it which I have discussed with my tutor. My tutor was helpful and also responding my quires on time, giving the full explanation plus some extra tips and advises concerning to that problematic. The first problem arose after 6 months when I have finished all the study material and I was ready to take the final exam. I did not hear from Home Learning College more than a month. After about the month the tutor contacted me via e-mail to inform me that my study was upgraded to higher level so the additional study material (800 pages) is on the way to me. I was confused about the situation. However, in December I have finished the other study material and requested the voucher for the final exam again.

I have received prompt response where was stated that I will receive my voucher within next four weeks. Three months later after frequent urge of the voucher I have finally received it. I have successfully done the final exam in 18th March 2010. I think the fee the Home Learning College charges for this course is not reasonable.

4391419001

Ifeoma's Response to viktor666's Review

Written on: 10/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because i have been contemplating on taking a course since last year December 2009, though skeptical about any inconsistency that may arise along the line as the programme progresses. I think adequate protocols should be taken seriously, rather than leaving a student unsure of what is exactly going on. This can create loss of confidence in the ongoing course and hence a diminishing concentration as to the authenticity of the courses.