Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com Review

Guest's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

“If you have to fly real soon, DO NOT TRUST BTS. They...”

Written on: 07/07/2010

If you have to fly real soon, DO NOT TRUST BTS. They promise you cheap thickets and make you to wait and loose all other opportunities to find a decent thicket. That is exactly what they did to me. They promised the lowest price, and I called them 3 times. Everytime they insured me that my spot is secure and they just need some time to proccess issuing thicket.I talked to a lady named Lilian and a guy named Jure. Even asked them please let me know if I am getting my thicket for sure , please I don't want sorry Emails when it is too late for me to buy other thickets. Still they were serious that there is no problem and you will get your E-thickets before the end of day. Finally at the end of day when i called them for FOURTH time, there was an honest guy who told they have not been able to issue the thicket. Too late I aleardy had declined two very good offers,and travel agencies in my area where alreay closed. I should have been on my flight now with other thicket from my local agent, but now have no thicket and no hope to find one unless to pay two times what I was offered this morning.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?