iCandy Cherry Review

Guest's review of iCandy Cherry

iCandy Cherry

“I have the ICandy Cherry in Purple. I did tons of...”

Written on: 04/07/2010

I have the ICandy Cherry in Purple. I did tons of research before buying this travel system and I am really pleased with it. I bought it because it is light-weight compared to most travel systems and it is compatible with a maxi-cosi car seat. This fits directly to the frame with two simple, quick adapters. I have used this feature a lot and I am glad it does not clip to the pushchair part as I have heard this can wear the seat.

It is easy to steer & turns on a sixpence. Although the wheels are not the big air pumped ones you can get, this makes it more compact & fits in my fiesta perfectly. The wheels have been fine over most surfaces(except in terrible snow but I can live with that!)

I used the carry cot when my baby was newborn. It had a comfortable mattress which my baby loved (much more than the moses basket), and it looked great!

The pushchair section is fab. Its comfy, can face both ways and has adequate recline and 'sit up'. The hood is generally good and big but as it also moves back when the seat is reclined, it sometimes doesn't shade enough in this position. The answer is of course the parasol but like most parasols it is annoying and never goes in the right place!

Finally, the Icandy cherry would be perfect if only one thing - the pushchair section folds in two parts. It is still very compact but does mean I will look for a small buggy for convenience when my baby moves into the next car seat. Apart from that I believe I will (and am already) using this pushchair far longer than most people use their travel systems and I absolutely love how it looks and performs. Hope this helps!

• 3 in 1