Woll Cookware Logic Titanium Range Review

Guest's review of Woll Cookware Logic Titanium Range

“I bought my Woll Pot about 7 Years ago at a homeshow...”

Written on: 02/07/2010

I bought my Woll Pot about 7 Years ago at a homeshow in Scotland, It did me great for a while then everything started sticking, as it has a lifetime gaurntee, I wrote an email to Woll in Germany, and they answered me to simply send my Pot to Provan Products in Nottingham without the handle or lid and they will sort it out, So I did and wrote a letter, It cost me £10 postage , but they are going to fix it and return it to me, with no issues or further cost . I hope this helps others in what to do if after time their pan begin to allow foodto stick to it, i would recommend this product and company to my friends and family, and this service i have just used is also hassle free from Provan Products , call them first for instructions if ur not sure,

Mespencer1's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2010

I found this review very helpful because..I Also bought a wall frying pan which cost me £98 at a gamefair in england, like theirs it was fantastic at first then started sticking, next time i saw them being sold,i asked them what to do with it,they told me to boil biological.washing powder in it,it worked for a while but now the non stick base is flaking off.when i bought it i was told that it would never scratch flake or stick, as it was not a nonstick coating but went right through the pan.