Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk Review

pallaviprasadgv's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“I placed an oder for Red Check Diamante Watch - Guess...”

Written on: 02/07/2010 by pallaviprasadgv (1 review written)

I placed an oder for Red Check Diamante Watch - Guess watch on 15/06/2010 . Order number 1872827.

I have a lot of things to express and convey how a customer feels.

1. Shipping cost:

Unlike other famous and successful websites like amazson, ebay, etc, the BrandAlley shipping cost was very expensive, about £4.99 !! That's not it. When I buy a product costing about 2 pounds, I still need to pay 4.99 for shipping! I would rather go to the shop and buy the product without any offers! That would work out even better for me! This sounds very ridiculous.

2. Delay in delivery:

I was expecting ot to be delivered to my doorstep in about 7 days. But I received it on the 16th day (1/07/2010)!! My husband wanted to gift it to me on my anniversary. But we were tired to waiting for the product to arrive! I had to write several mails to check the status of my order! I wonder if there are any status mails automatically sent. This is very disappointing. I am sure many customers would have faced the same issue.

3. Missing contents:

The product pictures showed a bag and the watch. But I did not receive any bag! This is very annoying! The customer expects to receive what is promised.

Conclusion:

I would never buy any product from BrandAlley going forward. I would never ever suggest any of my family or friends about the website. The customer satisfaction is not guaranteed. I am very disappointed with the service.

Regards,