Drac In A Box - www.dracinabox.com Review

web wonderer's review of Drac In A Box - www.dracinabox.com

“waiting for goods that were ordered in April lots of...”

Written on: 30/06/2010 by web wonderer (1 review written)

waiting for goods that were ordered in April lots of emails

would not recommend

I gave one star on overall rating as the web site would not let me leave it blank!

• pantaloons 40.00

• Still waiting

Squigglemuffin1's Response to web wonderer's Review

Written on: 17/08/2010

My fianc and I had a similar thing happen to us with that store for an item that was around £300. We emailed and emailed for months with no response, until we threatened legal action. The shop owner emailed us immediately saying he would give us our money back, but never did. We emailed them again saying that we were taking legal action, but unfortunately it seems that unless we want to spend a heap of money, there's nothing we can do.
<br/>
<br/>My fianc suggested that we wrangle together a bunch of their customers who had similar experiences and do some kind of joint lawsuit. Would this be something that you would be interested in? Sadly I think the fact that legal action is so expensive is how Drac in a Box stays in business- they know that people aren't going to be bothered or aren't going to spend on the money on actually doing something about it.