MAM Bottles 3-Step Feeding Bottle Review

Guest's review of MAM Bottles 3-Step Feeding Bottle

“My daughter has had various feeding problems since...”

Written on: 23/06/2010

My daughter has had various feeding problems since birth: improper latch and bad suction which caused very painful gas, reflux, and milk allergies. Feeding has been a nightmare for us and her. We have spent hundred of dollars trying different kinds of bottles to help (playtex drop-ins, playtex vent-air, dr. browns, evenflo). We have had problems with gas with every other bottle, she either refused to take the nipple or had a bad latch that caused her to have screaming fits from the gas pain. She is now 3 months old and we are just trying the MAM bottles...WOW what a difference. No gas pain!!! She latched on instantly and had no problem with suction. She was even able to burp by herself instead if me having to pat her for 5 minutes and her screaming in pain the whole time. I love these bottles!!! Their pacifiers are great too, they are the only ones my daughter will take.

Click here to see the full range of Baby Products at Amazon