Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com Review

Guest's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“I just got my dress today. It is absolutely beautiful....”

Written on: 23/06/2010

I just got my dress today. It is absolutely beautiful. Just like the picture on their website. I got my dress in less than 30 days. The customer respresentative (Nancy Chen) was very responsive to my periodic inquiries for update. Based on my research before ordering, the complaints seemed to be related to order of replica of designer dress placed more recently. I emailed them about this and told them that if they are having problem keeping up with orders, I rather order from their existing designs (I already saw one that I liked). Below is the response I got.

"I am so sorry for the delay problem. For the dress quality, I am sure we will maintain the same quality standards as before. Even in this super peak season, we don't use quality as a cost. The problem we face now is that we are not able to hire enough experienced workers. As you know wedding dress industry is very small, workers from clothing industry are unable to do this job, and they need at least 3 months training. I know we are not making those normal clothes, and our work is so important. Now we are trying every effort to solve this issue. We are changing the production management, and introducing CAD system. I suppose the situation will be better soon."

I thought the response was pretty sensible. To be on the safe side, I ordered their style WG1144. It was done in less than 30 days, and it looks EXACTLY as pictured. The details are stunning. After trying on several thousands-of-dollars worth dress, I am thrilled that I can get a gorgeous and unique dress like this for less than $400. I recommend Milly Bridal whole-heartedly!

• Wedding dress, $362