Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com Review

Guest's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Un - fracking - believable ”

Written on: 22/06/2010

Un - fracking - believable

I've been waiting for my order(GT Transeo 3.0 Disc) for 12 days now (which was supposed to be delivered in 3-5 days). It is literally impossible to reach their customer service. Wasted 40 minutes on phone listening to their "your call is important for us" bs.

I then decided to call sales line which was picked up in 10 seconds. I started talking about my problem and he said he is going to direct me to customer service. he indeed did, directed me to customer service who directly hang up on me without even saying a word.

Called again (sales) and asked to just check my order number and see what's wrong with it. Apparently it was not on stock when I first ordered the bike (the website was promoting the item as "in stock"... actually there is noway to order a bike thats not in stock from evans) and said he is "expecting" it to be in stock again on 2nd of July (Original bike purchased on 10th Jun!)

Stay away from these scammers.

Its pure scam. coz they do not even provide a way to cancel the order. They don't provide dispute sources to apply. They don't answer their phones or "contact us" form on their website. (well, unless its a new sale)

They simply display out of stock items on their website and you got to wait months to just see if the item is available or not...

• Bike £339