Bross Holidays www.brossholidays.com Review

Guest's review of Bross Holidays www.brossholidays.com

“I have recently booked a holiday for the family...”

Written on: 22/06/2010

I have recently booked a holiday for the family through this company, and have never had to so much hassle booking a holiday!
After booking over the telephone they did not send me any confirmation information and when phoning, the call staff were all very rude and un-interested. No one would help me! after days of trying to phone I managed to get someone to send me my confirmation. And on top of all that I noticed they had double charged me! which again took weeks to get my money refunded! Will never book through this company again!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Cjjones10's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2013

I am also having problems with this company. They have made a mistake with the name spelling - their mistake not ours and are now refusing to alter the name because they have to pay Thomson £25. They are trying to make us pay the £25 and are now not answering their phone. Due to fly to Kavos on 5 July 2013.
Please don't use them.