Avent Niplette Review

hopeful101's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“I have been using the device for two and a half months...”

Written on: 21/06/2010 by hopeful101 (1 review written)

I have been using the device for two and a half months and am pleased with the results. However, my nipples only stay out for about a day and go back to the inverted state. Is there any one out there who has had PERMANENT correction. I am a little concerned, due to the fact that it has almost reached the three month mark and the nipple still goes in. I have yet to read a review of someone who had type one inverted nipples ,and state that the product has FULLY corrected the problem. I am happy about the change in my nipples but was looking for a permanent change.

Mandicakes's Response to hopeful101's Review

Written on: 27/09/2010

I originally purchased the Niplette in 2003 and used it over several weeks and my nipples made a complete turn around... I was blown away by my new look and it completely changed my self-confidence level. I had a lover tell me he loved my nipples --- I was in heaven -- any woman who has suffered from the shame feeling of having inverted nipples should know --- it was amazing to hear the words.
<br/>
<br/>I'm one of those women who works out hard for 6 weeks before a vacation or event & my muscles come back - then I kind of slide in between. I sometimes forget about my nips until I have interest in a man. In general, I have used the cups on and off over the last 7 years.
<br/>
<br/>I'd say I have not been using them for about 2 years...it's not like they were out all the time -- but, they worked...I can cut glass when it's cold. I recently became interested in someone I'd like to get serious with....... and my insecurity creeped up on me --- so I busted out my niplettes the other day. Filled cups immediately and they seem to be out all the time again... or --- pop out at the slightest brush of anything, change in temp, changing clothes.
<br/>
<br/>I wanted to make the analogy of working out and how the body responds and has memory. If I workout and get my body in perfect shape -- it looks great in the moment --- if I keep up maintenance I keep looking good.... if I slack off, I get softer. If I do what it takes to get firm again --- I get firm again. So -- I think the nipple can be 'permanent' --- if you keep up the maintenance.
<br/>
<br/>7 years later I am still super happy about the results I've obtained from use of the niplette. I'm no longer concerned about my appearance, I feel confident and I love when the go off in my bathing suit or the like. I don't think you can use them for only 3 months and expect them to stay out and perky for the rest of your life, no. But, I do think you can find a minimal basic maintenance/upkeep schedule that will keep you happy and satisfied for many many years to come. Mine are still in perfect condition.
<br/>
<br/>p.s. I use neosporin to seal the cups