Brita Aqua Fountain Water Filter Chiller Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Brita Aqua Fountain Water Filter Chiller

Brita Aqua Fountain Water Filter Chiller

“I bought my water chiller because it was the only one...”

Written on: 19/06/2010

I bought my water chiller because it was the only one at the time that was stainless steel to go with my other kitchen appliances. Since day one there was always the water flow problem and recently mine starts to leak at the bottom under machine, the front where the switch is and where the two racks stack on top of each other. Mine starting to get surface rust at the bottom all around because of the leakace. Besides this, it makes that terrible humming noise (fan)and that is very annoing specially at night when we go to bed. To solve this I'm switching it on and off for the sound to go away.

It's is stylish and nice but not worth the money that I have paid for R1100.00 (ZAR)

My mom bougth the same machine, besides her water had a unpleasant smell and replace the filter x 2 solving it. Around the inside were the lights is, it also became green.

Not very happy with both our machines and would not recommend it or buy it as a gift.

Vallaria Klue