Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com Review

Guest's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“Horrible. Ordered shoes in June '09. Never received...”

Written on: 18/06/2010

Horrible. Ordered shoes in June '09. Never received them... Began communicating with the company via email in July '09. To this day, ONE YEAR LATER, no shoes. They are not going to refund my money. I have demanded this many times.

They repeatedly claimed to open an investigation with Royal Mail but never divulged the "results" of this to me. I suspect it was never done to begin with.

Finally, they have just now (again, one year later) offered to send me a replacement order IF I SEND THEM SHIPPING COSTS. Why should I risk being out even MORE money when I am already out a lot of money with nothing from them to show for it? I guess my choice is 1) risk losing MORE money I shouldn't have to pay or 2) cut my loss risk and accept that this company will not take responsibility for the items never received and just never do business with them again.

This company is a fraud. Be warned!

• 150