Avent Niplette Review

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“I have just started using this again. I used to have...”

Written on: 18/06/2010

I have just started using this again. I used to have flat nipples (both were) and then after wearing the niplette for about a week there was a noticeable difference. I had started back up at school and had found it difficult to wear them and then ran out of time altogether or just forgot to put them on.

I'm starting up again!

I am wearing them all day and all night (as much as I can - I rest for a few hours between but my nipples come out to barely any tweaking and stay hard for a minute or two). So after only two days I am again seeing results.

I am going to try to go for the full three months, I worry that I'll forget or that I won't want to wear them because sometimes it makes my nipples bleed.

So I'll give a little list of pros/cons that might help you with your purchase.

Pro:

-Nipples went from inverted to flat the first time.

-Now, nipples are going from flat to protruding with little stimulation.

-Neosporin helps with suction and helps with pain/soreness. My nipples are barely sore but there is some cracking/bleeding because they've never been out like this before so it takes time to adjust!!

Con:

-Cracking/Bleeding (helped with neosporin)

-Soreness (Advil/Neosporin + pain relief)

-Shows through padded bra somewhat

-A bit costly (Try ebay)

All in all, I have had nothing but positive results from this product and I will review again in three months to let you know how it's going.

Please feel free to ask me any questions!!