Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

“I used this one night, just one application I felt...”

Written on: 18/06/2010

I used this one night, just one application I felt clammy and sticky for hours .. I awoke the next morning feeling really itchy down my sides... this has now turned into a rash all down my sides, across my stomach and up and down my arms. It's now starting on my back too. Johnston's is supposed to be for sensitive skin I thought? - Anyway, I'm covered in tiny little itchy bumps that are very uncomfortable, this has been 4 days now. I'm sorry, but I will NOT be buying this product again. AVOID if you have sensitive skin.

• First time

Results

• Quality of Colour

Celeighhewitson's Comment

Written on: 26/07/2010

I don't really feel that your your allergy is the products fault, anyone with sensative skin knows you should allways do a patch test for any product you are thinking of applying to your skin. If you are sneaky, you could even do it in the store, just put a tiny amount somewhere out of sight (like behind your ear) and after a day if there is no reaction go buy it.