My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com Review

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“I'm amazed there are negative reviews of this site. A...”

Written on: 17/06/2010

I'm amazed there are negative reviews of this site. A waste of money, are you joking? This weekend I'm best man at the wedding of my friend who put me on the site, and I'm taking the wonderful girl I've been dating as a result of the site. Maybe he'll be my best man one day, but don't tell her I said that! Seriously, it's the only dating site that I or any of my (totally normal) friends would use as it's full of totally normal people - if you're thinking about it, just do it!

• Ease Of Navigation

Muse's Comment

Written on: 07/07/2010

I found this review somewhat helpful because.. it gave me finally a more positive even a very positive feeling.
<br/>It gave me the little boost to write mmy review ( my first)
<br/>the rating (6 stars) is very comforting.
<br/>i have tried recently 2 dating sites and it gives you the impression the the right man for me would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. so yes feel good about the comments so (still hesitating)... ok 5 stars rating

Guest's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2011

Some time before, I needed to buy a good car for my organization but I didn't have enough cash and could not order anything. Thank God my mother proposed to try to get the loan at trustworthy creditors. So, I did that and used to be happy with my auto loan.