Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com Review

Guest's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“I ordered my dress 26th Jan recieved 26thMay original...”

Written on: 17/06/2010

I ordered my dress 26th Jan recieved 26thMay original completion date was 17th March.Overall my experience with Milly was good,the dress is amazing,material beautiful,beading beautiful,and the boning is amazing much the same as the one i tried on in the wedding shop.You have to be patient and very clear on what you want lots of pictures to them and e-mailing them on a nearly daily basis,but in saying that it was only when I threatened them for a refund and that I would blacken their name on every wedding forum on-line that they started to step up.My dress only cost me £180.00 and the inspiration dress it was based on cost £900 so BIG BIG saving.You can see pictures of it on the you and your wedding site under ....fashion....temporary custom made dress thread on page 26 or 25.So I hope this helps those of you thinking of ordering from milly.

• £180