Alight Plus Size Clothing - www.alight.com Review

Guest's review of Alight Plus Size Clothing - www.alight.com

“The customer service department doesn't even deserve a...”

Written on: 14/06/2010

The customer service department doesn't even deserve a 1 star. Norman and

alight.com (plus size clothes)

Stacey very unprofessional and very rude. I purchased 3 sundress from them, they arrived on time, the quality was decent. I took them out of the bag, tried them on didn't fit, and placed back in bag. I returned the 3 sundress totally $147.00 according to instructions from the website. I recieved an email stating that I will be credited for -$72.00. I responded to the email and Stacey stated they only recieved 2 dress and they had animal hair on them and they took off $20.00 because they couldn't sell them again. I responded and said that I returned 3 dress and their was no hair on the dresses. After going back and forth with Norman regarding the dress, Norman was completely rude and basically said they were my dress and the charge of $20.00 would stand. alight.com has a terrible customer service department, and would never do business with them again.

Sincerely,

hud

Pittsburgh PA

• 3 sundress and total amount $147.00

Ozcustomer's Comment

Written on: 22/01/2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I was about to buy something from them and your email has completely convinced me to stay away. I would hate to have an experience like yours.

regards