Written on: 12/06/2010
stayed at john fowler st ives holiday village,never again.it was damp and smelly.wallpaper was hanging of the walls, the shower looked like it had never bean cleaned.the best part was the meal we had at the restaurant.only problem was they did not open untill 6 o clock pm .no were to get a hot meal at lunch time .after i went and got my bleach and cleaning things i felt better. it was a lot cleaner when we left'
As rated by real users
" Worse hoilday weve ever had!!!! " Read More
" Terrible stench and mould. " Read More
" Clean, modern family friendly park " Read More
" Left a day early! " Read More
" Beautiful girls " Read More