Avent Niplette Review

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“I have been using the Niplette for nearly two weeks...”

Written on: 11/06/2010

I have been using the Niplette for nearly two weeks now, for as much as a can during the day and at night..and what a change i have seen! Although the the extraversion lasts a couple of minutes after i have removed the device, I have noticed that the nipple responds (outwardly) to any external stimulation. I am quite optimistic abbout the result after 3 months of its use (as recommended) hopefully in the form of permanent nipple extraversion. I dont wish to generalise on my experience and say that it will work for everyone..this is clearly not the case for many of the reviews that i have read. The only advice I would give to those who are early users of the Niplette is to be persistent by wearing it as much as you can! (Also, to help with the soarness i have found that Vasaline (petroleum jelly kind) is very effective in both suction within the niplette and for its soothing properties!)