Avent Niplette Review

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

“I have been using the Niplette for nearly two weeks...”

Written on: 11/06/2010

I have been using the Niplette for nearly two weeks now, for as much as a can during the day and at night..and what a change i have seen! Although the the extraversion lasts a couple of minutes after i have removed the device, I have noticed that the nipple responds (outwardly) to any external stimulation. I am quite optimistic abbout the result after 3 months of its use (as recommended) hopefully in the form of permanent nipple extraversion. I dont wish to generalise on my experience and say that it will work for everyone..this is clearly not the case for many of the reviews that i have read. The only advice I would give to those who are early users of the Niplette is to be persistent by wearing it as much as you can! (Also, to help with the soarness i have found that Vasaline (petroleum jelly kind) is very effective in both suction within the niplette and for its soothing properties!)

Click here to see the full range of Baby Products at Amazon