QVC Review

mithra's review of QVC

QVC Review system of products is rigged. ”

Written on: 10/06/2010 by mithra (2 reviews written)

QVC Review system of products is rigged.

I have found that not all reviews of products are published by QVC - in fact I would say that their review system must be rigged!

I have tried 5 times to submit a review on a cosmetic product to them, each time it has been rejected despite each attempt being well within their review guidelines.

At each attempt I have nicely tried to put across that this product did not suit me & didn't work for me as stated - In a very mild & understated way too!

Perhaps they rejected my reviews because I only gave the product a one star rating which, as well as not being a good selling point, would also push the overall star rating down on the product.

This is wrong as it is deliberately witholding valuable information to potential purchasers.

Has anyone else had this problem?

• Shopping

Channel Type

Bunnymummy's Response to mithra's Review

Written on: 09/02/2012

I have left bad reviews of things on QVC with one star rating and mine werent rejected (and I can tell you I was very much to the point as well). Dont know why you had a problem. The thing that annoys me about QVC's reviews is that you HAVE to give an item a minimum of one sstar. I wouldnt have given any for one particular item that I was extremely unhappy with. Still, Ive been very happy with most things I have had from QVC and have left far more 5 star reviews than anything else. I think they are, without doubt, the best shopping channel of all those that I have tried and I have tried a few. Also their postage charges are no worse than most others although some others will at least allow multiple items within the same postage charge whereas QVC dont - that is the main drawback if you want more than one thing at a time.