Avent Niplette Review

Avent Niplette

“Hi, ”

Written on: 10/06/2010

Hi,

I can't believe what I am reading in these recent reviews - "itchy, discomfort,nipples turning purple!". Did you read the information leaflet that came with the Nipplette pack? I used Nipplettes because I had slightly inverted nipples. My doctor recommended them to me along with a good moisturiser (Mothercare Nipple Cream - contains camomile and vit. E). I guess the secret is to use them with care. Moisturise the nipple(s) firstly - this not only helps to start getting a good blood flow into them but also helps to ease pain caused by stretching and suction. Don't use too much suction, especially if you have relatively small nipples - increase the amount of the next few weeks - I wore mine (and at night wearing a soft bra top) for 3 months - now I have plump nipples that stay big (not TOO big!) all the time. So, used properly Nipplettes do work!

Cristiananoelle's Comment

Written on: 21/09/2010

i'm interesed in purchasing the niplette but i've heard about the different "stages" of nipple inversion and wonder what "stage" mine are. while i am going to try and figure it out, i was wondering, what "stage" yours were? i'm worried that i will waste my money if it turns out that my nipples aren't able to change.