Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill Review

Colin58's review of Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

“I rate this little machine highly, for the price the...”

Written on: 10/06/2010 by Colin58 (2 reviews written)

I rate this little machine highly, for the price the build quality is good, the display is basic but covers everything you need, the documentation is terrble, Reebox really need to work on this. The display can be changed from Km to miles by removing the 4 screws at the back of the control panel and lifting the fron display off, a switch is visible on the circuit board and is identified as miles and Km, just simply change to the required setting. I have read a number of complaints about the angle of the display, this can be adjusted at the same time, once the screen is removed slacken the four screws which secure the display to the support bar and adjust the angle, then simply retighten the screws. Remeber to lubricate the belt and adjust the tension at least every 6 months, again this is not metioned in the manual but is simple and an email to Reebok from their web site will get a prompt response with the instructions on how to do it, why did they not supply this in the handbook, over all I am well pleased with mine which is now 2 years old and works a dream, it is not noisy as some reviewers on other sites have reported and I think it is great value for the price you can obtain it at.

80Sbabi07's Response to Colin58's Review

Written on: 09/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...Colin told me about changing KM to Miles, lubricating the belt, and the type of response from reeboks own website. A good all round review.
<br/>Thankyou.