Canon EOS 20D Review

Eric Crapton's review of Canon EOS 20D

Canon EOS 20D

“I have owned this camera for more than seven years and...”

Written on: 09/06/2010 by Eric Crapton (2 reviews written)

I have owned this camera for more than seven years and I purchased it second-hand and less than a year old, from a must-have-the-latest 'enthusiast'. For a keen amateur photographer like me it does everything I need and more. It's an all-round performer from high action sport to portraits. The only gripe I have is the amount of dirt the sensor picks up and it's a pain in the rectum to clean! An obvious statement but true: as long as you use good quality lens's (But they don't have to be expensive Canon lens's) you'll get fantastic quality images. My Canon 20D will be a companion for life. I have been looking to buy another 20D body as a second camera but they are still too expensive as they keep their value, which say's everything.

Juliadream's Response to Eric Crapton's Review

Written on: 06/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because...Santa brought one for Christmas, so no receipt! However, as it was from my wife it was easy to make sure receipt is safe.