Eastenders Review

Guest's review of Eastenders

“I was on the edge of my seat with the storys for Max...”

Written on: 09/06/2010

I was on the edge of my seat with the storys for Max and Tanya, It was so good, the tension when max was found out he was having an affair with Stacey, then the after affects, Tanya having an affair and then Tanya getting revenge, then Max and Tanys getting back together, then they split up again, fantastic acting, my emotions were all over the place. Also the story line with the Mitchel sisters, fantastic stuff, so sad that Ronnie never got to reunite with Danniel, what a tear jerker that was. Please dont bring Daniela Westbrook back, there are so many worth while talented people that would do a better job, she had her chance and blew it, just makes me want to switch off when she is on telly.

Sjors's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2010

I found this review very helpful because...at last someone has put on what I was thinking. Eastenders has entertained us for years and given us loads of entertainment, for a long runing soap Eastenders is the best