Boohoo - www.boohoo.com Review

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“”

Written on: 08/06/2010

First,

Their sizing is way off, way too often for my taste. Most of the time uk8 size dressses will run true to size, but somtimes you're stuck with something labeled as uk8 but fits like uk6 or even uk 10 or 12! Totally frustrating when you live abroad the Uk and don't get free return shipping.

Second,

Once ordered a cropped jacket so I ordered one size larger, and it was still too small!! The fit was more like a kids-size.

Third,

Ordered a blazer priced 15 and a dress worth 25. 3days later I get an email saying the jacket was out of stock but the dress would be sent. Paid 9 pounds for shipping just one dress that fits through a mailbox.. pissed about about that but that wasnt enough.. I waited two weeks and it seemed RM lost the package (boohoo said). But RM probably never scanned the darn shipment bc it waited 2 weeks for a notification change when tracking. It was only pre-approved for pickup/shipping. So boohoo probably NEVER sent it!. And never told me about it either. Now the dress is sold out and I get a "we are sorry" reply.

Fourth,

Once bought a short jacket, buttons fell off out of the bag, discolored black cotton, and had this terrible chemical amonia stink!!

Last,

Upside, there's one lady at their helpdesk who is really kind.. and I do get my money back and an occasional discount voucher.. if the dresses werent so darn cute I would ve never gone back to that shop.. And BE AWARE their shopping basket does not reserve your items!!!

I've spent a total of 720 pounds there over a period of 2.5 years, of which 150 pounds went to s/h for 15 times shipping. Which is a lot! They rarely respond to e-mails so you better call them if you have trouble

Linda