Written on: 04/06/2010
i have given the zia 4 stars for the following reasons...
1. the rubbish shopping basket, they could have extended it buy at least 3 inches each way without affecting the folding mechanism or folded size!
2. it doesn't have a "lifty-uppy" (technical term ;) ) footrest for when my girlie falls asleep so her legs hang down!
3. the handle could have easily been made to adjust like the maclaren xt and also could do with some foam grip as (and i know this is gross to say) my hands tend to sweat with the plastic on very hots days!
on the plus side......
1. folds only a touch wider than the quinny zapp and i have a feeling this is only because quinny said no to petite star copying any more of thier design!
2. lays back for lil ones to snooze even a two yr old tends to fall asleep in the buggy if you have had a very busy day out!
3. wheels quick release in case you have rolled over something nasty in the street and you can put them in a plastic bag for in the car!
4. mine came with a lovely clip on change bag (just like the quinny buzzbox really1)which clips on in a way that WILL NOT TIP THE STROLLER BACK HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS!
5. easy to steer with one hand whilst wrestling to large american bulldogs down a narrow flight of steps on a walk!
6. the fabric does not seem to collect dirt at all any spillages just wipe off really easily! essential with a toddler!
6. the petite star zia is 130 gbp in argos and comes with hood footmuff raincover and bag!! bargain compared to its rival the zapp!
7. mya loves it and nods of so easily as it is so lovely and bouncy!
so there we go the pros far outweigh the cons in my opinion and i have 19 prams/strollers/atp's in 23 months, i know its more of an addiction than a necessity but, i just want a buggy that ticks all the boxes and the zia seems to be doing the trick so far! buy it you won't be disappointed!
" WHEEL LOCKS/FALLS OFF AND COLLAPSED WITH DD IN CARSEAT " Read More
" DANGEROUS!!! " Read More
" Do not buy " Read More
" Wheel fallen off ! " Read More
" 6 years old and still going strong " Read More