Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk

“I wish I had seen the reviews for this website before...”

Written on: 03/06/2010

I wish I had seen the reviews for this website before I ordered a dress which led me to believe was from a highly respected American supplier.

I placed my order and to my horror discovered that they were not noted for their customer service. Several emails to the owner and eventually I received a reply. As the dress was required for a specific event and I had given it plenty of time to arrive I was forced to cancel my order.

Curvy Diva stated that I would have a refund in the next few days. Several weeks passed and nothing. I sent a final demand email and turned to my bank, the Halifax for help. They were wonderful and managed to get the money returned to my account within 14 days.

Do not trade with this company, further investigations indicate that they are not financially stable and I believe are copying designs from reputable designers.

• Dress £169