Xen-Tan Dark Tanning Lotion Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Vezzyloo's review of Xen-Tan Dark Tanning Lotion

Xen-Tan Dark Tanning Lotion

“I brought this product a few weeks ago and really love...”

Written on: 03/06/2010 by Vezzyloo (1 review written)

I brought this product a few weeks ago and really love it! Im very pale skinned with blonde hair and didn't want to end up looking like an umpa lumpa! Im pleased to say this product has gave me a nice olive tan rather than the horrible orange tan. I would definitely recommend Xen Tan to anyone who wants a natural looking tan. I found it really easy to apply, it went on smoothly and left me with no streaks or patches. I found it much easier to apply compared to Fake Bake.. Fake Bake always seemed like a chore to put on. I just make sure I exfoliate really well before putting any fake tan on, I have been using the Xen Tan exfoliater with exfoliating gloves and a nail brush on any hard skin such as my feet. This product is a bit pricey but I would rather spend my money on something which gives me the effect I want.. I think that you pay for what you get and paying more for this product has given me the tan I want. So glad I tried this product!

• A couple of times