Written on: 03/06/2010 by Bruce Stansfield (1 review written)
I bought this product for my Bengal after receiving assurrances that the odour would not last longer than two hours (Bayer vet ). I find that after six hours the odour is still there and is offensive to the point of making us nauseous.
When I approached Bayer on this matter I was met with indifference.
I cannot recommend it.
The company should be quite clear on this point in there advertising.
As rated by real users
" Never use this product " Read More
" Toxic poison... " Read More
Written by Bambilita
" Amazing stuff " Read More
" Should not be on sale " Read More
" Killbillpestcontrol got rid of the rats in my loft. " Read More