Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com Review

Guest's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“I have ordered my wedding dress back in February 2010...”

Written on: 01/06/2010

I have ordered my wedding dress back in February 2010 after reading tons of good reviews in so many websites. At the beginning I had great communication with Annie and Jessica up until I asked for my toile pictures, which I have never received. I started to bug them a little more by trying to call them, contact them via four different email addresses, skype account, but with no luck I did not reach anyone to talk to and tell me what is the current progress of my dress which I paid before hand. In the last month I tried to contact them friendly at first, but now I let them know that i am going to dispute my payment since the dress should be delivered tomorrow! I didn't receive a toile picture, no tracking number for shipment, and my Order ID is not recognized in their system when I enter it in their website. I am a month away from my wedding with no dress. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THEM AT ANY COST!!!!

• 450.00